Merger & Acquisition - Global Partnership Development
Sale, acquisition or global business partnership transactions typically include the following services:
- Understanding our Client’s Objectives – We invest the time and effort to understand our client’s specific circumstances so that all of the potential strategic and financial alternatives can be evaluated and a clear game plan developed.
- Valuation – We have significant experience in the valuation of privately owned businesses across a wide range of industries. We perform an extensive analysis of the business as well as evaluate industry trends and various other factors in order to inform our clients as to the likely range of value they can expect.
- In-Depth Business Review – In order to position our clients in the most favorable manner, we devote the time and resources to understand the intricacies of the business and industry. This effort is critical to identifying the factors that need to be emphasized to particular buyers and anticipating potential areas of vulnerability that may require explanation or further analysis.
- Development of Marketing Document – In conjunction with our review of the business, we prepare a thorough information memorandum that presents the business in a compelling manner.
- Identifying Prospective Buyers – We access extensive resources and proprietary SRR databases in order to identify and qualify the most likely strategic and financial buyers for any given situation.
- Negotiations and Closing – Our professionals have extensive experience in addressing the various issues that arise during the course of any transaction process. We represent our client’s interests throughout all of their negotiations in order to prevent any deterioration in value during a buyer’s due diligence and to ensure that purchase agreement terms are fair and reasonable.
At Ocean Cross Capital, we recognize that no two transactions are exactly alike. As a result, our approach to each engagement is customized to fit the particular financial, industry, shareholder or other circumstances in an effort to achieve the most favorable end results. Throughout the entire sale, acquisition or development of a global partnership, we work closely with our clients to ensure an efficient process that minimizes disruption in their organizations.
Ocean Cross Capital has extensive experience in advising family-owned businesses, portfolio companies of private equity firms and divisions of large corporate parents with regard to the sale/divestiture of middle market companies. We also advise clients relative to their growth strategies and assist with the evaluation and execution of targeted acquisition transactions.